Thursday, February 8, 2018

Weapons Not in the PHB That Monsters Use

Some time ago, I posted a small supplement to the DM's Guild called Monster Weapons!

It is an adaptation of all the weapons used by monsters and NPCs that aren't in the PHB, so that players can use them. It's good for games where you or your players want a few more options for their weapons, or so you don't have to panic if a player decides to pick up whatever wacky weapons their defeated foe may have been using.

Click here to check it out!

It is pay-what-you-want, which basically means it is free! (Unless you want to send a few bucks my way, I won't complain.)


Some of my favorites:
  • Sword Cane
  • Scythe
  • Garrote
  • Clawed Gauntlet
  • Harpoon
  • Sharktoothed and Spiked Weapons

Please check it out and feel free to leave a comment or send me some feedback.

If they ever post some new monsters with different non-PHB weapons, expect an update! (I'm looking at you, Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes!)

No comments: